Our services are focused on the area of IM​​MIGRATION; these are some of the legal processes that we can assist you with so you can fulfill all those dreams for which you are here.

Family-Based Immigration

If you are an immediate family member of a US citizen such as spouse, child, or parent, and are seeking to live permanently in the United States, then we can help you with this process commonly known as Adjustment of Status Process or Consular Process for a green card. These same processes are also available for spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age of a legal permanent resident. The Adjustment of Status Process takes place within the United States and the Consular Process requires the individual to have his/her green card interview at the US Embassy of his/her country. Our legal team with extensive knowledge with these kinds of cases will help you determine which process applies to you or your family member.


An Immigration waiver is a process that is available to certain cases through which an individual submits a request to the US Government to overlook certain unlawful acts and grant forgiveness in order for this individual to obtain a benefit such as a green card. Since our legal team has extensive experience in all aspects of immigration law, they will assist you to determine the best option available for you.

Deportation and Removal Defence

If a family member or yourself have been detained by ICE, committed a crime, committed fraudulent activity against immigration processes, or violated the terms of their visa, then the United States government has the right to initiate a court process through which an immigration judge will determine whether your family member or yourself should be removed from the United States. We can assure you our legal team is fully trained to represent our clients in an effective and aggressive manner in these kinds of cases, and we can assure you we will do everything we can to keep your loved one or yourself in the United States with your family.

Citizenship and/or Naturalization Process

The path to becoming a U.S. citizen can be long and difficult; however, at our law firm, our main goal is to guide you through the process and ensure your application is granted. To apply for U.S. citizenship, you will need to fulfill one of the following requirements;

  • You have been a U.S. permanent resident without leaving the United States for periods longer than six months, and have lived in this country for five consecutive years or more.
  • You are married to a U.S. citizen and have lived in the United States at least three years as a U.S. permanent resident, and have not left this country for periods longer than six months.
  • You are a permanent resident that have served in the United States military, and have been in the country for three years;
  • One parent or both of your parents were U.S. citizens at the time of your birth.
  • Refugees and asylees may apply for naturalization 5 years after the date of their admission to lawful permanent residence.
  • Other circumstances may apply.

If you wish to obtain more information about this process, our law firm is here to assist you with your naturalization application and provide you with an effective preparation for this journey.


Asylum is a protection granted to individuals from another country that have come to the United States seeking protection because they fear they will be harmed based on their race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group at their home country. This process must be done within the first year of their arrival, or it can be done later, as long as the applicant can demonstrate an extraordinary change of circumstances that required them to seek asylum at a later date. Our law firm has represented numerous cases of asylum seekers from different countries and is confident we can help you as well.

U Visas and VAWA

If you have been a victim of a serious crime since your arrival to the United States, then you might be eligible for a U Visa. To qualify for this visa, you must have suffered substantial physical or mental abuse from the criminal activity and assisted law enforcement agents with the investigation and prosecution of one of the following crimes: abduction, slave trade, incest, rape, abusive sexual contact, human trafficking, prostitution, kidnapping, assault, witness tampering, torture, manslaughter, murder, domestic violence, and other serious crimes.

Once your U Visa is approved, you and any qualifying immediate family member will be eligible to live and work in the United States for up to four years and apply for permanent residency, if you have continuously lived in the United States for three years under this status and has successfully assisted law enforcement. 

In similar circumstances, if you are a spouse, former spouse, or child of an abusive U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident that has been a victim of battery or extreme cruelty, you may be eligible for a VAWA self-petition for lawful permanent status. This same eligibility requirement applies to an individual who is a parent of an abusive U.S. citizen child who is 21 years old or older.


The Freedom of Information Act provides public access to all federal agency records. It is the government's responsibility to operate openly and give either full or partial disclosure to public records when requested. For our law firm to better serve you, it is crucial to submit a FOIA request on your behalf to obtain your immigration files from three main entities which are; U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, and Control Border Patrol.

Parole in place

Parole in place is the process through which an immediate family relative of a U.S. Military member can become eligible to apply for lawful permanent residence without leaving the country despite their entry without inspection and stay. This process is offered for spouses, unmarried minor children, or parents of current or former U.S. military members.

Let us solve your immigration needs!
Schedule a free consultation today!
Thank you! Our team will be reaching out!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.